Monday, July 09, 2007

No Leaf Clover

I haven't blogged lately.

Instead of leaving this space blank and leaving you walking out of this dead blog with a bad taste in your mouth, I'm putting in a summary which I will fill in when I feel

1. less harried by everything around me
2. better from my bout of illness
3. like I want to blog again, it seems like the audiences are fatigued and have stopped commenting and coming in regularly, so hey you, there. Come visit more often!

==

What I'll fill you in about:

Saturday - details, morning movie (review already done), preppy fashion in Singapore (which I just can't understand - what's with $100 collar tees and all - and oh GAP sucks), Vivocity, Live Earth FOO FIGHTERS AND BEASTIE BOYS ROCK MY SOCKS

Sunday - Soup Spoon, Lerk Thai - food reviews. Friendships, how people change, but deep deep down inside, they're mostly the same.

Monday - school hit the fan effed up, clementi jap lunch, SLS with Richie, Vantec Nexstar 3 hard disk enclosure

==

But it's late and I'm tired now and I'm procrastinating this entry. Call me cheap, but cheap, tabloidy 'don't miss our next issue' pages do bring in the audiences!

No comments: