Friday, July 06, 2007

I'm Not OK (I Promise)

Nah, not an emo post, but a post explaining the lack of an emo post for today.

I've got a nasty cold bug. And I feel feverish though I didn't bother to go measure it.

Hot. Cold. Sleep. Wake. I look at the clock and it's 11pm but it doesn't feel like it at all. My biological clock's fried.

Bad day, cause I'm ultra cranky when I feel unwell and nobody understands that. Get on my nerves and I'll trounce onto your nerves doubly hard.

And I gotta wake at 7am tomorrow in time for a movie. Gee.

5 comments:

Pkchukiss said...

Take care!

The force feels strong in that one.

KC said...

haha actually i feel worse today =s

Kate aka stinkydudette said...

i hope u are feeling better, sweetie...

oh, and a movie at 7am?!

KC said...

nah movie was at 10+am but had to wake at 7 cause i'm vain and take forever to get ready!

KC said...

felt really sick yesterday but yay better now!