Friday, June 22, 2007

Die, days, die!

Days are stupid.

This is what happened post Hong Kong:

Tuesday: Slacked around at home.

Wednesday: Felt like crap, and well, I finished about 7.5mg (from vague snippets of memory) of amnesia and sleep inducing lorazepam cause I couldn't bare facing the day awake.

Thursday: Woke up hung-over, barely able to walk, stumbling alot.



Let's just say that I got my dosages a little wrong (wanted to keep myself safely asleep and sedated the whole day) but it ended up with me stabbing my pillow with a screwdriver cause I swore it was talking to me.

I don't remember much. That drug causes anterograde amnesia, which means you pretty much forget everything that happens when you're on the drug.

Double vision. Realised I didn't shower at all yesterday. Mysterious coffee stains on shirt. Slowly got better towards the night.



Met up with AS and YC until late at night cause they wanted to make sure I was safe and all. Changi Beach's pretty fun at night, Jalan Kayu prata not so. Crapped alot about everything and hell, it was fun, AS driving us around, teasing bapoks in Changi. Thanks many many, dudes for being there when I needed some company the most.

Friday: A long jog (actually I walked alot) to Yishun just to clear my mind. HL Chocolate milk is the bestest sports drink (alternate it with plain water) if you can tolerate the nausea it causes. It provides you the sugar and protein you badly need on a long run. Took the bus back, as I was pretty damned bushed and semi-comatose by Yishun.

2 comments:

Dr Oz bloke said...

Woah! Seeing that stabbed pillow.

There has been a spate of bad reports on doctors doing bad stuff.

Take care dude. If you really have problems you better take action to make sure you don't harm anyone in the course of your work in future as a doctor.

Be careful for your sake and for your patients' sake.

KC said...

haha you mean, the radiographer who liked to, uh, take other kinds of pictures?

yep i'll do my best to take care of myself! or at least, limit myself to harming x-ray films or something. heh.