Monday, May 14, 2007

Monday, sicker

Woke up. Totally sick. I can't life my head from the bed without a giddying wave of pain through my head.

I feel achey, weak all over.

And I had to go to school.

I mean, it's my parents. They'd nag and blame me for everything and accuse me of being lazy and useless and that I'm wasting their money putting me through school and all.



Lay on the bed, playing Ouendan and not being able to complete levels. Yes, I feel that sick and tuned-out.

I suggested the possibility of me being too sick to go to school. And straightaway the barrage of accusations started.

This won't do.

Forced myself to dress, got ready, and stormed out of the house looking like I was going to die or something.

For the first time in years, I left for school without breakfast. It'd make me way too nauseous.

Didn't want to see anyone. Didn't want to make eye contact with anyone at all. Head hung low. Wondering why my life is this wretched. And I'm still feeling sick and woozy. And this ache in my head's swirling around and around...

So it was a major freak-out moment when I saw my classmate on the same bus. Actually it's ok, he's a nice guy and all. One of the few guys who never judges, and respects you for who you are/ what you feel/etc. Thank goodness. He might not have chose to do so, but he cheered me up.



Talked about photography and stuff while taking a photo of the dying tree.

School. Lectures. Actually it's all a blur. Slept through most of the first one.

Had to interview the patient with the rest of the group. It was sort of a mess, but hey, I did realyl well considering the headache/discomfort/fatigue/etc.

It's tiring having to act okay when I'm feeling like shit.

Felt too sick to go through the rest of the day. Went home while my classmates headed for lunch (I still feel too sick for lunch).

Conked out on the bed with the windows closed. It felt horrible.

Woke up halfway. Mom back, and she opened the windows. She didn't nag or anything, which was a FIRST. The evil part of me wants me to make her feel guilty for forcing me to go to school in this kinda state.

Slept. Awoke. Too weak to twitch a muscle. Forced myself downstairs to eat something. A ham and cheese bun. So far so good, didn't feel too nauseous, just a little bloated.

Hung around online in a half-dazed state. I still feel like my mental faculties have left me.

Dinnertime, and I forced myself to eat something. Bad idea.

Now I feel horrible and tummyachey all over again.

No comments: