Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Jumpin' Jack Flash - Ouendan

I was drowned, I was washed up and left for dead. I fell down to my feet and I saw they bled.
I frowned at the crumbs of a crust of bread. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I was crowned with a spike right thru my head. But it's all right now, in fact, it's a gas! But it's all right, I'm Jumpin' Jack Flash, it's a Gas! Gas! Gas!

Today's the eve of the end-of-posting test, and me and many of my classmates took a self-declared day off as a study break.

For me, mainly to get my nerves together after the past few days.

And yay, I finally completed Ouendan 1 after I left it on hiatus for quite a while. (Ready Steady Go on normal is freaking frustrating)

I officially LOVE L'arc En Ciel now. Not only Ready Steady Go, but Flower and Dive to Blue. And it's embarrassing to admit it, but yeah, the bassist Tetsu looks cute.

Played more of Elite Beat Agents and Ouendan 2, and yay I haven't really lost my touch. Small pleasures, KC. Focus on small pleasures.

Almost went ballistic when mom came back and interrogated me about skipping school and all. Yikes. Kept my cool, luckily, and just hung around online and studied some.

Tomorrow's the test, dammit!

No comments: