Friday, May 11, 2007

Friday, Headache

Morning. Scramble to get my lardy ass to school. Despite the depressingly wet weather.

Feeling groggy from MAJOR lack of sleep. Had weird nightmares for the past 2 nights - vivid ones.

Wednesday night: It was in a train carriage, a NEL one to be specific, with its blue plastic seats and all. Didn't remember how come, but I got really peeved at a guy sitting opposite me. And I punched him up. In the nose. Until it bled. Felt guilty, ran away and got off the next stop, navigating an endless maze of escalators and passageways trying to get my way out of the station. Saw policemen who were tasked to capture me, and panicked. I woke up.

Heart racing. Panicky. Had to chant to myself mentally: "It isn't real. It isn't real. it isn't real!" Couldn't sleep until an hour later.

==



Thursday night: 1. witnessed a bunch of people in a large car, driving into the lake and drowning. 2. Entering English class in secondary school, having a really nasty teacher. 3. Being mocked at by classmates until I felt really horrible, and panicked. I woke up.

Heart racing. Panicky. Had to chant to myself mentally: "It isn't real. It isn't real. it isn't real!" Couldn't sleep until an hour later.

==

Morning lectures.

==

Met up with Ryan! Plan is to get a new casing for his DS. But first, lunch had to be settled.



==

I had a raging headache that was bugging me throughout the whole day. Felt sorta ill and cold and fatigued. Sinus pain. Oh noes.



And off to the game shops in Funan, where I saw YET another Xbox360 display showing a hardware problem. They aren't too reliable, are they? Took a photo, but since the surface was reflective, it was a great excuse to pose in front of it!

==



Ryan got the black hard case, which looks sorta cool but unfortunately, due to its design, doesn't really fit the DS lite if you slot in a GBA Game Pak. The white/grey one is mine, which is sadly stained, discoloured and crumpled after barely a few months.

Hard case vs compact pouch. Advantages: sleeker look, better protection, feels better, ncool semi-gloss sheen. Disadvantages: slightly costlier, doesn't fit a DS+GBA Game Pak, buttons less accessible when you're playing with the DS in the casing, heavier.



I got this really cool New Super Mario Brothers keychain thingie for $5 at Gamescore Funan, and this is the epitome of KAWAIII!!!111!!!!!-ness. It goes onto my DS Lite.

==

Picked up a copy of Men's Health. What's the biiiiig deal about it that makes Ryan and so many other people read it regularly? I'll talk about it some other day after I've done with scruntinising it.



==

On the way back, and this bunch of costumed people were screaming and cheering as some advertising campaign. Sure takes a hell lot of effort trying to look so happy all throughout.

But I wonder, what's it all about?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

men's health rocks! =p

Pkchukiss said...

Gee, my most memorable nightmare was back in primary school, where all my classmates were wearing masks in class, and mocking at me.

Definitely not my worst nightmare, but it really made me feel very, very lonely :(

I want my fwens!

KC said...

my classmates were wearing N95 masks and laughing at me for a stupid answer i gave the professor!

in real life!

yikes!