Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thorny Thursday

I guess it started off crap to begin with.

Woke up to the patter of rain. Pitch-black sky. And it's yet another sleepy early morning.

Slept late last night, not so much because I had stuff on my mind, but more because Pokemon FireRed was infinitely more interesting than sleep. Picked it up again lately after leaving it to gather dust for a while. Those 1-hour bus and train rides I've been having lately sure does spur on the Pokemaniac in me.

Getting my way to Pasir Ris in the rain took 2 whole hours, because the roads are all jammed up when it rains. Badly.

It's depressing being stuck on the bus, in the middle of the expressway, knowing that I'm already 30 minutes late. Everyone I know is having a bad day. I blame the weather.

Learnt some stuff at Pasir Ris Polyclinic. Then decided to leave early with the 2 classmates who went there as late as I was. Didn't feel like staying there. Didn't feel like talking to anyone.

And in my self-pitying daze I forgot to take my file back home! Thank goodness for great classmates who care enough to hold on to it for me.

==

Scrambled back to the MRT station in the rain, because the damned sheltered linkway was still under construction. Hung a while at the Pasir Ris library. Cold. Shivering. Wet.

Then home.

I'm alone at home today, parents are out to watch a music, brother's overseas. Today's a lonely lonely day. I can count the number of sentences I've said out out loud today on, like, 1 hand?

==

Slept. Awoke. Slept. Awoke. Pokemon. Homework. (Did a crap shot at it because I just couldn't concentrate. It's 1/3 crapping, 1/3 leftover material from the previous abandoned writeup, 1/3 recycled material from the other 2 writeups.)

==

No pictures of today, because the weather's so gloomy and all, there's nothing cool to document and there's way too many rain-splattered window or bus-interior or similar kinda shots already.

Oh wait. There's one. Baby octopuses (octopii?). tasty, yummy, delicious!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

octopussies!

KC said...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clara's_Dirty_Little_Secret hehehehe

Unknown said...

eeks! mommy spankspank!