Thursday, March 29, 2007

Doughs and Donuts!

School. Same shit different day. I'm not gonna repeat or you'd probably fall asleep mid-entry or something.

Fast forward. On the bus on the way back. And after the continuous lack of sleep the past few weeks, I fell asleep and woke up 3 bus stops after home.

Screw it, since I'm in Ang Mo Kio, I'm off to Ang Mo Kio Hub.

Most of the shops have opened, and the place is crazily packed with people, going off in random directions bumping into me while they graze around blindly.

It seems like, shopping malls these days have way smaller shops, as though they want to cram as many shops as possible in a tiny space. That of course means that shopping quickly become really tiring, having to squeeze yourself between shelves, hoping you don't knock something off the shelf.



Went into a store that sells video games, and they've got this Death Note game in Japanese. A story-game that's like Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.



And who can resist the donuts in AMK Hub?



Website



Most of the flavours aren't exactly great, but the strawberry shortcake (sweet sweet strawberry chocolate topping and tangy strawberry jam) and cream (just cream) donuts are fantastic.

6 comments:

Pkchukiss said...

I am reading this at 10pm in the evening. It is after a very long, full dinner, washed down with concentrated Milo (Ever tried 6 tablespoons to a mug?)

I am supposed to go for an early morning run tomorrow morning to burn off fats.

Well, let's just say your doughnuts caused me to eat more than one packets of instant noodles right now. ;-) You are a devil foodie advocate I tell ya!

Cookie monster HUNGRY!!!!!

Ryanryan said...

me wans donut =s mm fresh dunkin donuts. I hatesh donuts! *pinch belly*

KC said...

oh and the cream donut is tasty too!

let's all have a donut party or something!

oh noes we're all so gonna grow fat!

Ryanryan said...

*sues gono for making me obese* =s

KC said...

me ish more obese!

Ryanryan said...

*realizes we're both at 69kg now* eek! 60kg or die! =s