Thursday, November 02, 2006

Orthopaedics sucks



To quote Ali G, it's more eviler than Skeletor. Evil lecturers who insist you know everything in the textbook, then double that, and quadruple that again.

Stupid lectures. And the students seem to lap it up like it's precious little pearls of wisdom they're going to save the world with. Dude, really, why bother when it's like ten times more important to start with the basics?

And they're copying every single word and letter the lecturers speak, while I just frown and try to decipher the alien structures on those black-and-white pictures they call X-rays.

It's times like these when I wonder if I'm in the wrong course in uni!

Oh and I think I offended a girl when I insisted that I didn't want to present yet another case presentation so she had to do it. Yikes. What else could I have done? I really hate case presentations and I was totally unprepared!

Feeling really tired lately. Wonder why. Even fell asleep on the bus and missed my stop! Dammit. My tempermental nose's trying to tell me that a common cold is to be expected in the next few days. Yikes.

Anyway: James Morrison - Wonderful World

Heard that song on BBC Radio 1 and loved it straight away. Raw vocals and great lyrics.

3 comments:

incognito said...

u r at a crossroads in yr life. it up 2 u 2 find the correct path

KC said...

hi anaonymous! i know you're just a spam bot, but i think I.L.M. can make money better than you do! so you betta learn from him dude!

Kate aka stinkydudette said...

orthopedics is fun! but onli if u make it fun.