Saturday, September 23, 2006

Response: Question Music a distraction or encouragment during jogging?

To answer STOMP forums: http://talkback.stomp.com.sg/forums/showthread.php?t=4015

For me, since I bring one of these items all the time, guess which one I use for my entertainment when I go for a jog?


Yep. The brain. Somehow an earworm just keeps on looping in my head when I go for a run, so I make the best out of it! Hey, I don't have to have to worry about dropping or losing an expensive object (not that I'm saying my brain isn't precious but brains tend not to fall out of the pockets of one's shorts.) And I don't have to coat any earphones with icky sweat.

Today's earworm was Guillemots - Trains to Brazil.

In other news, bad news if you may, I probably am developing some psychiatric pathology. Waking up at 6.45am and not being able to go back to sleep on a weekend, in addition to being poorly-rested, in addition to laying in bed awake from 6.45am to 7.45am feeling utterly crappy, covering my face with the pillow not wanting anyone to see how messed-up I feel, and not having enough energy to pull myself out of bed; are rather sinister signs of psychiatric disorder. Sigh.

No comments: