Tuesday, September 12, 2006

A mess.

I'm a mess.
My hair is a mess.
My table is a mess.
My school life is a mess.
My sleeping pattern is a mess.
The country I live in is a mess.
The society by definition, is a mess.
The complexity of modern jobs is a mess.
The human mind and its limitations are a mess.
The relentless sprawl of traffic networks is a mess.
The emotional well-being of the average man is a mess.
The use of broad patent laws as a commercial weapon is a mess.
The policies governments institute to correct older policies are a mess.
The absurd and unethical acts of modern man makes capitalism a mess.
The kind of conflict that modern life has against old traditions is a mess.
The kind of shallow lives we lead just to bring back food for the family is a mess.
The security measures the country loves to put up to deter the so-called terrorists which actually exist within -and not without- the perimeters of the fense, are a mess.

No comments: