Saturday, September 16, 2006

Extra strength hair colour



No thanks, I'd rather keep my hair intact rather than make it Vanish or to Wide Bleach it.

So today's the second night I managed to get adequate sleep - not good sleep though - without pharmacological intervention. Yay. But still, I miss being able to fall asleep at the drop of a hat.

In line with my original vision of this blog, I've decided to keep this entry short for all ya ADHD folks out there with 30 second attention spans.

Highlights for the day:
Jogging on a cool cloudy day gives me much more stamina. But I still can't run a decent length. :( I can't stand running but I can't just bicycle cause my muscles will become imbalanced if I do so, leading to joint problems.

Dim Sum in Fortunate Restaurant in Toa Payoh. Dad's sister's birthday. The thing about dim sum is that everything is just full of prawns. Well, you know what they say about too much of a good thing.

Ambled around Toa Payoh with my family. Toa Payoh is a mess today, since it was Project Superstar auditions in the HDB hub today. NTUC was in a mess too, considering the kinds of products they're trying to pass off as hair colour. Crowds are irritating. They push and shove and scream and next thing you know, you're tempted to punch the idiot who's blocking the way in his face.

Home. Tried to hit the books but nothing went in. Then recalled the tons of homework I need to do. What did I do? I did what any normal person would do - procrastinate. Seriously I'm a little worried about my inability to put my heart into my studies.

Bah. I need a bike ride to clear my mind. Hopefully tomorrow morning will be dry for a change.

No comments: