Thursday, September 21, 2006

Buses


Yay I'm on the bus and it's the evening peak. And. I'm blogging. I've found this third party software that lets me sync messages and stuff with the computer, so now I have one more thing I can do while getting my butt massaged by the vibrations of the bus engine. Buses have become like a second home to me. I spend so much time on them I know every nook and cranny, all the best seats of the common buses on the road. My seat now has good legroom heh, but the guy in front keeps on shifting in his seat and thus whacking the back of his seat on my knees. Peak hour traffic, bah.

3 comments:

Ryanryan said...

haha whack your knees into my ass and i'd be in 7th heaven =)

take care!

ozob said...

someone has to have a jolly big ass such as to accomodate 2 knees

KC said...

*Sits on a side-facing seat instead.*