Thursday, February 01, 2007

Hair

I'm going to be clean and innocent here and not follow the footsteps of pkchukiss's hair post! Haha.

Morning. Got ready for school. Woke up and went down for breakfast. There's breakfast on the table. Then I looked closely through my sleep-blurred eyes and saw that it was my brother's. No breakfast for me, had to make my own. Dad's been making breakfast for my brother ever since he started working (and bringing in the dough), as though to mock me for not being of use to the family (at least, not right now).

Well, gee, who cares, I can make breakfast myself. But it's still a little pissy waking up to see breakfast on the table that's not yours.

Now for the hair woes. With the ever-growing mop of hair, it has become almost impossible to towel-dry my hair. Usually gotta use the hair-dryer, but mom is sleeping and I didn't want to wake her up grabbing the hairdryer from her room.

Had to make do with going to school with soggy hair. Non air-conditioned bus. Hair flying all over.

Windy day. Hair in an absolute mess.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

School. In summary it was the various groups presenting their projects for the community health posting, and my group was first, so I paid quite good attention to what my team's presenters were doing.

But 10 minutes into the second group, and I totally drifted, choosing to have a nice long chat with my friend next to me. Bah. Pointless. If I'm not going to listen to the lecture at all, why am in the lecture hall? I So decided there and then that it was the right time to leave the stupid lecture hall. Was going to meet Ryan later anyway, so I went to the co-op (sorta like a university bookshop) and chilled for a while.

Looked at a book on haematology (about the blood), one of the fields I'm considering. Read about a condition a friend had, and well, I wish the outlook could've been brighter than what the book states. Sigh.

Bought this NUS lanyard which I had a fetish for ever since the lecturers started using a similar one (labelled with the centennial logo though).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Windy and hot day. The wind's particularly irritating cause it gets my hair in my eyes, my face, my ears and just messes up everything.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Went to the around that gameshop in Pasir Panjang to wait for Ryan, and the funny thing was, one of the game-shop guys was loitering around the place, unable to get in because the other guy with the key wasn't around yet. Went to 7-11 to get a drink, then went back to the shop and they just got it to open. The games were cheap there, but then, they didn't have much of a variety.

Next in the agenda. Haircut! Jean Yip Vivocity.


Before, at home.


After the haircut, before the styling. I look like an idiot.


Yay finally! But no thanks, I'd style it differently myself next time.


After a shower.

OK. I'm sleepy, and if I continue blogging from here, it's gonna be one really bloaty post. So why don't you read Ryan's take on it?


The evil tauhu telur that defeated me. 'YOU LOSE!' it screams. It's just so huge and oily and dense and stuff, I couldn't finish it all.

2 comments:

Pkchukiss said...

Hey! No fair!

I was referring to the leg! The leg! Yeah! The leg!

KC said...

third leg? hahahahhahaha