Monday, January 01, 2007

2007 - Countdown at Vivo City

31st December 2006. Hell, I'd do away with the grandmother tales and go on straight to the meaty meaty meat. Here's the content, heavily summarised.

Short quick run at Bishan Park. Evil radioactive spider in bright green and a silvery spine - you really should see it, it's brighter green than most any insect you see and shiny like metal. Totally freaky.

And it crawled onto my arm.

And I tried to shake it off. But it clung onto me. Because the spiderweb was stuck to me. Took a few jumps and hops and wild flaying of arms before I'm safe.

Gee, am I turning into Spiderman anytime soon?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Met up with Richie. At the last minute. He's gonna fly off back to NZ really soon. Vivocity is incredibly crowded. Maybe it ain't too good an idea afterall.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

After major harassment by security. Had to queue up and get searched ("men on this side, women on this side please") and Richie got his water bottle confiscated. And finally, a lousy chop on the left hand as if to deem me safe for slaughter.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Why is there half a lamppost in the water?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Decided to bail out early. The place's sorta lame, the people are pushy and nasty, drinks are ridiculously expensive, and does one really have to be in the crowd to countdown? No. So we bailed out. Stupid place.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

A view of the Sentosa bridge. Hanged around the shops, until we decided to go to the supermarket to get a beer each. But before that, hung around the gift and toy shops. Almost went to Action City, but that was where I got recognised the other time with Ryan as people from STOMP forums, so I dragged Richie outta it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Asuka. Upskirt. I've oficially got an Asuka fetish now.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

More upskirts.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Someone stole the expensive watches from Sincere watches a la Thomas Crown Affair!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Beer. Countdown. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, goodbye cruel 2006.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Alcohol kicking in. Feeling the buzz. I think we got sorta high. The memory's a blur. I remember deciding to greet the bored staff at the MRT station happy new year. I remember racing up the stairs next to the escalator with Richie, against the people crowding up the escalators, then me, feeling totally woozy at the top.

I remember laughing at crazy stuff. I remember sending out some weird SMSes to friends. But I don't remember the details. Gee I don't even dare to think of the details.

High. Laughing at everything. I'm not totally drunk, just high, but weird thing is, how did just 1 can of strong beer do that much to me? It's weird.

But well, it's good memories, that is very nice, I like!

No comments: