Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sunday

A really slow Sunday for me. Couldn't concentrate on schoolwork, so just lazed around. Cleared up the junk from my hard disk, cleaned up the bike chain (seems like a kerosene soak every 1000km isn't sufficient at all)

Resolved not to let all the ranting by dad and mom affect me. Nothing can get me down! Well, was feeling quite peeved after that but it didn't last. My mood gets up and down alot lately, but well, it's MUCH better than what it was a couple of days ago.

Slacked online, slept a little, did some Pharmacology MCQs (easy peasy, surprisingly), et cetra. Went for a run and came home all stinky.

It's my way of distracting myself from the impending doom called Monday, and its brothers Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday!

2 comments:

incognito said...

hows yr monday so far?

KC said...

ack it sucks!