Sunday, November 12, 2006

A short note

The Step-Up outing on Saturday night was so sweet! The movie rocked. Great story, great pacing, great choreography, great camerawork and great acting! Honestly I hafta give it 4.5 stars out of 5. Can't really fault it can I?

Was thinking about it and well, I really can't live without the STOMP pals I've made so far. I'm like super thankful because they're like 80% of my social life now! I guess, it's like the people from STOMP are rather likeminded people (since we're on the same forums in the first place) who all want a little more company? It's so sweet that most of us are willing to just hear each other out. That's something I really treasure. A listening ear.

Really, I'm too scared to imagine how messed up my life'd be if I didn't have these pals to talk to. Especially since I've been having a rough patch these past months.

So, uh, thank you STOMP pals!

4 comments:

Ryanryan said...

*biiiiiiiiig grin*

yay my hubba bubba stomp dude! =)

incognito said...

im sure he's more den tt :)

KC said...

i love you all! *mimics michael jackson gestures*

Kate aka stinkydudette said...

i'd give it a 5!!

i love u too, pimpkin!!

*squishy huggies*