Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Grrr

1. Yet another crappy school day!
2. Was supposed to do case presentation with another guy but that guy didn't turn up!
3. Was so caught up doing the preparation that I didn't get a single bite of lunch!
4. Screwed up my case presentation!
5. It was a realy big screw up!
6. I wonder how my classmates suddenly can come up with all those smart answers in tutorial I can't even dream of!
7. I hate smiling and acting like an idiot when I keep on not knowing the answers for tutorial!
8. Dude I hate my life and want to punch something up!
9. Or go for a good bike ride or run - but it's freaking wet out there!
10. So I stay at home and sulk!

3 comments:

Ryanryan said...

*huggies* awww look forward to fri man! =)

KC said...

me too dude!

Anonymous said...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU LOOK FORWARD TO MY ROACHIES EH?