Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A day in the life of a free day of a gonococcus

7.30am: Eyes snap open. Dad's leaving for work. Drifted into sleep again.

8.00am: Drifted out of sleep. Didn't feel like doing anything. Felt lazy. Drifted in and out of sleep a few times.

8.30am: Laid in bed wide awake. Grrrrrrr. Just didn't feel like twitching a single muscle to get up. Reluctantly got up, then breakfast was whatever I could rummage from the fridge.

9.30-11.30am: Honestly I can't seem to recall what happened within that time space. I went online for some time, then read the papers, but I really can't remember.

11.30am: Prepared lunch - with whatever else was in the fridge. I'm resourceful! I whipped up something with brocolli, onions and canned salmon.

12.00am: Fixed up the new bike tyre! Had to rotate the current front tyre to the rear, put a new one on the front then pump them up.

1.00am: Went out to Thomson Plaza - rented 3 DVDs, window shopped. There's this armpouch to carry a phone when one's jogging, but I dunno if to commit that $20 on it! Didn't spend it in the end.

3.00am: Watched Hotel Rwanda (view previous entry)

5.30am onwards: Online again. Seems like all my classmates are having the time of their lives in my 1 week break and here I am at home, feeling all crabby with no one to hang out with and stuff.

There's this classmate who MSN'd me to ask if I heard about Saturday's outing, but I have no freaking idea what outing that was! Before I could ask, she's offline. Bah. I'm probably uninvited.

Feeling utterly crabby. Seems like my company's never welcome! I want to fix that but I just dunno how.

Oh and just found out the details of the new posting for next week onwards. It's going to busy and tough. Sigh.

Tried to snuggle up in my bed and read a story book, but somehow my brain's not able to concentrate at all. It's weird. My concentration isn't what it used to be anymore. Could remember spending hours on a book last time, but nowadays it'd be impossible for me.

It's frustrating you know, to want to do something but the brain just doesn't agree. I could go back online, but it'd be so sinful and I won't particularly enjoy it too. I could watch another DVD but I won't be able to appreciate it either.

My brain's fried. Think I should get some sleep or something.

2 comments:

incognito said...

y u nvr mention teh big conversation we had last night

Ryanryan said...

*sends big fuzzy huggies* cheer up! =)