Monday, October 23, 2006

About Sunday

OK here I am at home after a rather long day and I'm going out soon to watch Death Note yay!

Actually it was like, I was really bored in one of the breaks during lecture and suggested watching a movie. And this classmate of mine said that he's already watching Death Note tonight, so yep, I jumped on the opportunity.

OK back to Sunday. Sunday was crap cause I was feeling real down about life, the universe and everything. Last day of the 1-week break, and I was really sleep deprived after the chronic insomnia, and in short, I woke up feeling totally crappy and teary-eyed. Was thinking about how my social life was in shambles, and how badly I was coping with school.

Messaged a couple of friends on the phone to try to find someone to go out with and just hang about, but they were busy. Then I felt even more down. I dunno, it's like when I was younger, I could just turn to anyone in school and they'll be nice and cool about it, but now I hardly got anyone to talk to.

Watched the last 4 episodes of Elfen Lied. Quite a tragic ending really. But that's to be expected from a story that spares no characters from the evil invisible tentacles of the Diclonus.

Every time I finish a series or a game or whatever, I feel this tinge of emptiness in me, like there's one less thing to look forward to, and that I know I'd miss this series or something in the future. I wonder if anyone feels that way?

Anyway, there's so much violence and gore and nudity, you little kids please don't watch!

And then it was sad all over again, as I just didn't know how to cheer myself up. Put up a brave facade and not let parents know I'm going crazy! Had to do that. Pretend everything's OK, then help out with painting the house again.

So I went to STOMP forums, which was a good idea, because all the cheerfulness and joy of the place was an excellent distraction. Since I have no real-life people I can talk to this really comes as an excellent alternative for me! There's the people I met from the previous outings, and there's the people I've never met before but it feels almost like a real friendship. It's a friendship close enough for me to be willing to share photos of myself online! (Trust me I'm quite shy about my own photos.) Thanks Ferret, kor69, Ryan, twinkle-toes, mourinhoisKING, Neil, finite_samaritan, Victor, sprgenius and everyone else!

Yeah, felt alot better after that. Things got better when I finally had a quite OK sleep that night. Not as good as last time, but definitely than the previous days of tossing and turning!

Thus concludes the story of the Sunday. The story of Monday coming up in future!

No comments: