Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Tired

Tired tired so tired feeling the tingling tiredness throughout my whole body.

My day started at 4.20am . Yeah. No kidding. I couldn't stay awake (like always, damn insomnia!) Stared out of the window, at the lighted corridors of the block opposite, alert like an owl. There was no way I could fall asleep, so I got up - and decided to bulldoze my way through that case write-up that had been bugging me for so long. Picked up my 2 buddies, Kumar and Clark, and dived right into work. Man, I was so damn groggy but it was really productive, and I bulldozed my way through so it's 90% complete now!

5.30am and my dad woke up and barged into my room and thought that I was going insane.

5.45am and my mom woke up and barged into my room and thought that I was going insane.

6.00am and it's breakfast. Showered, changed up, got stuff for school ready and got ready to board the bus.

On the bus, I prepared some notes for the first case presentation I had to do today - still bulldozing through! Had some sudden revealation about the case presentation. Perhaps it's the distraction of being groggy that made my mind wander just enough to think of it! Finished it. Tired, felt tired, and just stared at the buildings whizzing by. gonococcus's being productive today eh?

Reached my destination, then went to check up some stuff there and - tada - my sudden revealation turned out to be true! Yay. In no time I found myself being really busy immersed into other tasks again. Case presentation for tutorial, it went on quite alright. Then after some more work it was... LUNCH.

Just finished my lunch, when a friend dragged me back to the canteen, for me to just have a chat/ talk cock/crap (whichever word fits this meaning best, I still do not know) with. Love the feeling when my presence is being valued! Me, I winded up crapping more than he did heh. Summary: 1. I should stop bearing a grudge with a certain teacher with a huge ego problem 2. I really ought to be worried to be my recent sleeplessness.

I know I'm probably psychiatric. But seeking 'professional' help, will it be of any use? I'm really cynical about it cause the social stigma would wreak havoc on my life. In addition, one of my groupmates would certainly freak out, the way she's so condescending whenever she mentions any hospital patient with a concomitant psychiatric history.

Back to the tutorial room. Oh crap. Realised that the 2nd case presentation is 3.30pm rather than 2pm since there's another lecture at 2pm! Sigh. An even busier day than I expected. gonococcus can handle it though, no problemo, he's so productive today!

3.30pm. Learnt that I can't really present well in front of crowds. I've been too rusty, haven't been presenting much to crowds lately. :(

4.30pm. Yay relief! Juggling 2 case presentations and 1 case write-up was messing up my mind, almost mixing up facts between cases. Now with my mind clearer and much less tired, I plonked myself in front of the tutorial room computer and crapped a while on STOMP. Then I got bored and, uh, changed the wallpaper of the computer to one of Borat. And looking forward to the STOMP gathering! Though I'm a little uncomfortable with meeting people I don't know. Me, shy.

Ambled a while in Orchard because the bus took a shorter time than expected.

6pm. Orchard. Met up with the STOMP people! I dunno, I'm just not very good with social situations as I hardly have anything to say. Not like there's much to say about my boring life.

It got better as the hours passed! I guess it takes time for me to find my niche within the group. Was quite fun, just hearing what everyone else had to say, and offering ideas now and then. And in no time it was 10+ pm already. The group parted ways, and I was on my way back in the bus. Am already missing them!

And thus I am at home blogging, as tomorrow morning there's no school (how convenient, considering how tired I am). Everything sorta works out well in the end. Not perfect, but I can really live with that!

No comments: