Monday, September 25, 2006

Random musings on public transport

Damn, the week has started again and I'm drowning in the workload. So here goes my random musings on the way back home.

Luck. What do we make out of luck? Is is some mystical force that's governed by the just and fair powers above, or is it truly random like what the statisticians like us to believe?

Oh well, given the life I live now defies both justice and chance, I don't know.

It'd been a long day and after making a mad rush to the bus - frantic overtaking of people in crowded passageways, taking shortcuts on the grass and all - all I got to see was my bus slowly moving away. Yay so now I'm on a crowded train.


Someone next to me has got a copy of the Straits Times opened to the obits. That NS guy who died recently was there. A reminder to me of the crappy days in NS. Bet you didn't know it, but it was terrible enough for me to start punching the walls. Yeah my fists hurt after that, but no, they didn't bleed. Fortunately, SAF kicked me out shortly after to make me get an education before I go back.

==

Hey my luck ain't too bad. Didn't have to wait too long for the bus I just transfered to. Let's just hope the Braddell traffic isn't too bad.


Bah the traffic's not too hot. Slow. Ok. Finally home. Signing off now!

No comments: