Sunday, September 03, 2006

I know how the moon feels



The half moon looked morose, peeking at the world behind the comfort the Earth's shadow. The scars it had withstood throughout its existence, do they ever go away?

I feel like I'm heading for a fall. You know the feeling where you ride down a steep downhill and the wheels keep on spinning faster and faster? And you know you can't brake as you'd skid off the slippery path. Plummeting, plumetting, without anything in the way. At first it feels good, then the fear comes and then you hit rock bottom.

I wish I could do better in school. I wish I were somebody.

Wish I had the energy and the drive. Wish I knew what to do. I don't want to sigh and watch the world go while I hide by myself in a corner.

I know how the moon feels.

No comments: