Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Bad Day

Small things. Not being able to find a pen before leaving the house in the morning. Rushing to school only to find that everyone else is late.

Then I shrug them off.

Then some bad, some good.

More bad. A crowded bus, sitting behind an Indian female with a long ponytail that kept on whacking my arms and almost whacking my face in the shaky bus.

Reaching a place late.

Alone.

Crowded.

A mess.

Can't find the people I have to find.

Stranded in school, all the buses full.

Waited for 40 minutes.

Gave up and walked outside.

Can't find a proper path.

Can't find any other bus I could take.

Had to flag down a taxi - with difficulty.

Had to pay $10 for the trip back.

Then I realised it was a bad day.

At least the taxi driver was a friendly guy and he drove safely. Kudos Citycab.

No comments: